Thursday, November 4, 2010

ti·tle- –noun 1. the distinguishing name of a book, poem, picture, piece of music, or the like

So after many requests for prints of my work I have decided to take a friends advice and offer some of my work on Etsy.com  This seemed easy enough until I started to list my first piece.

Title- ummmm.... wow, Ive never named any of my work. The only thing harder than creating my photos will  be naming them. I know how to envision a photo, set up the shot, snap the shutter and edit the photo until it becomes a work of art, but this whole naming my work business is new to me.

These will be my first 2 photos available for purchase. I love them and I put a lot of time into them but they are not my prized photos. I'm actually not even sure I will offer my favorites for sale. Is it because I fear the value I put on them is more than I think someone will pay or because they are my personal favorites? A little bit of both I guess.

So here we go on this new venture.



  I hope you guys continue to enjoy my work! Do me a favor, If you like what you see tell someone about it. Someday if it be Gods will I hope to feed my family with my work.

Mark Rodocker

No comments:

Post a Comment