Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inspiration in Savannah

So I decided I would drive to downtown Savannah to do a little shooting but had no idea what to shoot. I was running low on gas so I decided to swing into Parkers Market on Drayton for some gas and authentic German chocolate. As I was nearing my destination a bright blue scooter caught my eye and I now knew exactly what I would be shooting.
I quickly made my purchase at Parkers and strolled on over to Motorini Vespa of Savannah. The sun was bright but fell perfectly on the cool little scooter shop. I walked inside and was greeted by a cheerful girl who was eager to assist.
I explained I was a local photographer and asked if it would be alright to snap a few shots of the scooters. She said that would be just fine so I grabbed my gear and snapped away.
After five or so minutes I packed up and was on my way.


If you are visiting Savannah or are just looking for a fun way to see our beautiful city, swing by Motorini Vespa and tell them Mark sent ya

No comments:

Post a Comment